555 Fifth Avenue, NY NY 10017 • 212-687-5154 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ventilation Fan from Panasonic 23 Jan 2013, 3:45 am
The Energy Star-rated WhisperGreen LED ventilation fan/light offers spot and/or whole house ventilation for cleaner indoor air quality.
- Sheathing System from Huber 5 Dec 2012, 11:38 am
An added layer of thermal insulation provides superior durability and added strength.
- Teak Flooring from IndoTeak 4 Dec 2012, 1:26 am
IndoTeak is a 2½-year-old company that salvages old buildings, schools, houses, and military structures in Java to reclaim old-growth teak for flooring, decking, millwork, and many other products
- FSC-Certified Flooring from EcoTimber 28 Nov 2012, 11:45 am
The Tesoro Woods line is offered in domestic and exotic hardwood options.
- Save the Date! 23 Mar 2012, 11:00 am
Save the Date! US Energy Group and Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP) P R E S E N T What Property Owners & Managers Need to Know About: – Clean Heating Oil Law, effective July 2012 (requires. […]
- Pic of the Day 13 Feb 2012, 10:19 am
- Report Shows Environmental Benefits of Retrofits 8 Feb 2012, 11:06 am
Renovating an existing building is almost always more environmentally beneficial than demolishing an existing structure and building a more energy-efficient one, according to a new report by the Natio. […]
- An energy consumption map for New York City 6 Feb 2012, 5:06 pm
It’s no secret that a city like New York use a lot of energy, but it might be surprising that Midtown Manhattan alone uses more energy to keep the buzz going than the entire country of Kenya. Vijay. […]
- Study Reveals Design’s Influence on Student Performance 24 Jan 2013, 9:52 am
A UK university and architecture firm research the effects of classroom design on academic performance to help demonstrate the correlation between good design and human performance.
- USGBC Releases 2012 List of Top 10 States for LEED 24 Jan 2013, 2:22 am
Washington, D.C., tops the annual ranking of LEED-certified projects.
- Biological Concrete for Living Façades 22 Jan 2013, 10:24 am
The Structural Technology Group at the Universitat Politèctica de Catalunya (UPC) in Barcelona is developing a multilayered concrete panel system designed to support the growth of mosses, fungi, and. […]
- Product: USG Corp. Bria ClimaPlus 22 Jan 2013, 8:39 am
New recycled-content ceiling panels are designed for for conference and lobby areas, executive offices, hospitality environments, retail stores, and transportation terminals.